We have a supply of natural gas that can last America nearly 100 years, and my administration will take every possible action to safely develop this energy. Experts believe this will support more than 600,000 jobs by the end of the decade. And I’m requiring all companies that drill for gas on public lands to disclose the chemicals they use. America will develop this resource without putting the health and safety of our citizens at risk.Mr President: there is no such beast as clean fossil fuel energy. You have just repeated the biggest lie of our age.
- Only renewable energy has the potential to be "clean". That little blue flame may look pretty, but the dirt, filth and contamination produced as a by-product of drilling/hauling/treatment/storage is by no means clean.
- 600,000 jobs estimated by which experts - the industry? How many jobs destroyed?
- Disclosing chemicals is a far cry from making me eat, breathe and suffer ill health affects from their presence in my environment.
- Fracking requires millions upon millions of gallons our most precious resource: fresh water
- No sir, NO fracking on our public lands!